No matter the age, both women and men are facing grey or white hair. Am only 46 years of age and I already have grey hair - it's been a struggle trying get rid of those grey hairs, it really has. This is genetic for me and one I wish I didn't have. I've tried many hair dyes -even the natural ones, but they don't seem to work or last long. I just wish there was a miracle pill you can take to rid grey hair forever.
I found this remedy on the net that claims to restore gray or white hair to its natural colour. Yes! I know some of the ingredients are not too pleasing - I mean who wants to go around smelling like garlic or onion. Nonetheless, I will definitely try this remedy, smell and all....will provide an updated.
• 3 large onions
• 10 garlic cloves
• 10 strains of curry leaves
• 300-400 ml of coconut oil
• Put the curry leaves, onion and garlic in a blender, or simply chop all the ingredients.
• Add coconut oil.
• Boil the oil for a few minutes until the ingredients become slightly caramelised and crispy. Mix at regular intervals.
• After cooling, strain the mixture and pour it into a bottle.
• Apply this remedy on your hair 20-30 minutes before washing.
This mixture stimulates hair growth and restores the natural colour. For best results, use it every day for at least 2 months. If you can’t find curry leaves, you can use curry powder. The amount for this recipe is 25-30 grams.
Unlike other natural oils, coconut oil is absorbed into the hair better and faster. It enhances natural shades of hair and prevents graying. Coconut oil also accelerates hair growth and thickens your hair. Vitamins and essential fatty acids nourish the scalp and help remove sebum accumulations from the hair follicles.